Skip to main content

How To Gain Weight?

weight if you're skinny Jade thank you for your comment I like what you're saying amazing pharmacist I always like a compliment in terms of gaining weight well firstly if you are on the way you are at risk of having a weakened immune system your bones are more fragile.

you're gonna generally might feel more tired a a quick way to check it is to check your BMI so you just put in your weight and height and they'll give you a number and they'll tell you if you're normal underway overweight.



I will leave a link in the description below and it's quick and easy you can do it and test it now if you are underweight when you test it you need to think of a few questions these are small questions that I usually think of have you felt unwell because there might be an underlying medical condition that's causing it and also have you been finding it difficult to find time to eat a healthy balanced diet have you been struggling to find time to eat at regular intervals or have you lost your appetite because you're worried or stressed or you've been trying to lose weight and you have lost weight so there are the general types of questions that I would ask and then to put on weight well you need to be a healthy balanced diet you need to be in Whole Grains you need being proteins you need to be eating your fruit your veg basically everything you grandma tell you to eat that's what you need to be eating because it's generally, right now I know this is quite basic but if we go quite deeply into it this article is going to quickly become very very long.



so what I will do is I'll leave a really useful link by the NHS in the description below it's got loads of useful information about dietary advice for you and healthy foods that high in calories too it's also got information on there that you need to be checking about why you are losing weight and when you should seek medical attention which is the most important junk ooh IDK why is it dangerous to have threadworms could you die from it Junko thank you for the comment this is from the threadworms video on how to treat it is it dangerous is it harmful or not usually but it does cause a lot of side effects and symptoms basically one of which is itching very itchy around the bottom area and children can get a lot of discomforts because of this, you can also get a lot of abdominal pain if the thread worms increase in number but I think the most important thing is that thread realms are very contagious and by not treating it you're putting other people at risk who might not want red worms, I don't identify it as a yellow recoop Malassezia globosa sounds like a Harry Potter spell great name by the way so a picture of Pikachu is their username profile picture is from the Hendrick video Malassezia globosa is the fungal infection that causes dandruff and it does sound like a Harry Potter spell I'm also a massive Harry Potter fan by the way I've never told you guys this but big fan here and I think my favorite spell would be Wingardium Leviosa that's the levitation spell and yeah so now you know a bit about me if there are any Harry Potter fans watching leave a comment below of your favorite spell.

 we can compare spells I guess dark hates a 100 I thought they caught pharmacists chemists in England Darth Vader thank you for your comment got my attention this is a good comment, yes and no I'd probably say the older generation still call pharmacist chemists it doesn't happen very often now probably say 99% of times we call pharmacists and I think it's probably because back in the day pharmacists did do a lot of compounding work.

 things like that so they were generally called chemists but now we're still experts in medicine but we've also taken on many more roles as time have progressed and we've taken on a lot more clinical skills which we apply in job roles which are prescribing and in a community setting so yeah.



 I think everyone she just calls the pharmacist their random Puran do you like turtles Brandon thank you for your comment this is from the how to get rid of dark circles video so little random but I like the comment's got my attention do I like pterosaurs yeah I like turtles but I'm just slightly impartial about them they're not really that fun to watch because they're a bit slow.

I don't dislike them in terms of animals I like to say dolphins are my favorite and also dogs and that's At the end of this week's episode if I missed your comment or I haven't got back to you, I'm really sorry we get so many comments so the best way is left another comment and I'll be trying it back to you in the future article also if you have any ideas  for a kind of future series or cool article that we can do on the channel leave a comment too because I'd love to read them as well always remember that you're awesome.

Comments